Circle Partners wins an award as the industry leader in administration at 2015 awards
News | 2015-12-22
Circle Partners has been recognized as the leading hedge fund administrator in the “small clients” category at the 2015 Global Custodian Awards, held in New York. This award underlines our efforts to provide a first class services to our clients. Everybody at Circle Partners is delighted with this result and we would like to thank our clients, business partners and suppliers for their ongoing support and for providing such fine feedback. It’s truly gratifying to have our hard work and achievements rewarded by the 2015 Global Custodian Awards.
We take this award as a confirmation of our strategy where we keep focusing to keep bringing viable and affordable solutions to the market. We would also like to take this opportunity to thank all of our staff who take a professional and friendly approach to building long-term relationships.
If you would like to learn more about our services, please contact usOverview
- HFM Week's Asia Hedge Fund Services Awards 2017.
- Peter Jakubicka of Circle Partners gives an interview for Hedge Week's Setting up an AIF in Europe Guide 2017
- Private Equity conference in Bratislava
- Circle Partners made it to the industry news once again
- HFM Awards 2017
- Circle Partners gives an interview for Hedge Week's BVI Special Report 2017
- OFFSHORE HEDGE FUND ADMINISTRATOR OF 2016
- Circle Partners gives an interview to HFM Week
- Circle Partners gives an interview to Private Equity Wire
- BEST ADMINISTRATOR – UNDER $30BN CLIENT SERVICE
- HFM Awards 2016
- Circle Partners wins Hedge Week’s award as the Best Offshore Hedge Fund Administrator 2016
- Circle Partners gives an interview for Hedge Week's BVI special report
- Circle Partners wins an award as the industry leader in administration at 2015 awards
- Circle Partners one of the biggest risers in HFMWeek AuA survey
- Cayman Islands introduce opt-in regime for AIFMD compliance